Sunday 30 May 2010

Nail Polish Collection May 2010

Until a year ago I really wasn't that interested in nail polish. Looking back I must have gone years with out buying a single one from year to year. However this year I have definately paid more attention to nail polish and have a ginormous list of wants because of nail bloggers such as Scrangie and All Lacquered up. You will soon find out that I am attracted to mostly bright and vivid colours, even though I know it's not practical I just can't help going for striking shades and therefore don't feel so bad shelling out a couple of quid as most are Barry M as apposed to £10 a piece if I was to buy OPI or Essie. Here's my collection thus far, I don't think its much but when I counted there are actually over 40 polishes! If you have any questions or would like swatches then leave me a comment and I will get back to you asap. Enjoy xx


L-R: Bourjois-Rose Scarlette, Rimmel Lycra-Magenta, Christian Dior-Pink Socialite


L-R: China Glaze- Rich and Famous, Barry M- Neon Pink, Barry M-Bright Pink


L-R: Revlon Limited Edition colour Chrome in Blush Chrome, Barry M- A very old shade with no name but numbered 138,China Glaze-Nasty,La femme- Angel


L- R: Nails Inc-King Road, Collection 2000 Hot Looks- Dynasty, Rimmel lasting finish-Ice Queen, George-Rain Cloud, Rimmel lycra- French Manicure


L-R: Barry M- Navy, LA colours-Wired, Barry M- Cobalt Blue, OPI-Just Groovy,
Barry M- Cyan Blue


L-R: Nails Inc- Basil Street,Barry M-Mulberry Pink,Barry M- Mulberry, Nails Inc Coke limited edition- London, Nails Inc-Jermyn Street,Maybelline Express Finish-Hip Diva


L-R: Barry M limited addition- 284 Emerald, Barry M-Lime Green, Barry M-Mint Green, Barry M- Old colour so only have a number 134,Constance Carroll- Pineapple Cube.


L-R: Nails Inc- Saville Row,OPI-Lincoln Park After Dark


L-R: Barry M- Flamingo Pink, Rimmel Lycra-Pop Apricot,17 Lasting Fix-Tropical Island,17 Lasting Finish- Orange Soda, George-Sunset Orange


L-R: Nails Inc- Tate, Barry M- Bright Red- Rimmel Lycra- Hot Gossip

2 comments:

  1. woo looks like you have defo been making up for lack of nail colour purchases in the past x

    ReplyDelete